Paulding County Republican Party
2016 – 2017 Young Conservative Scholarship Award
The purpose of the Paulding County Republican Party – 2016/2017 Young Conservative Scholar Award is to identify students in Paulding County that emulate the conservative principals which our Nation was founded upon on July 4th, 1776. Through the Young Conservative Scholar Award the Paulding County Republican Party will award future leaders that will best live, speak for and protect the freedom and rights that our ancestors fought and gave their lives for so that we can all pursue happiness in our individual vision. This financial award is for the sole intent of furthering these future conservative leaders in their educational journey while encouraging those students that apply to reflect on the constitutional issues that form the cornerstone of the United States of America and how she shall be governed “Of the People, By the People and For the People”.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States of America.
- Applicant must be a resident of Paulding County.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior who attended – for a minimum of one year and will graduate from a high school in Paulding County and/or will satisfactorily receive their high school diploma through the State of Georgia recognized home school curriculum while living in Paulding County.
- Applicant must have graduated with a minimum GPA of 2.5 (unweighted).
- Applicant must submit high school transcript with submission. Home school students to provide State of Georgia satisfaction statement.
- Applicant must attest that he or she is accepted in an institute of postsecondary education in the Summer/Fall of 2017.
More information on eligibility requirements and how to apply will be coming in the near future. Please continue to check back here periodically as we release more information on this years process.
Craig McDowell – Chairman